- Early Bird rate is valid until July 31, 2017, after which any unsettled payment will be subject to regular price. Cut-off time refers to local time in Taiwan (GMT+8).
- Registration fees must be paid in New Taiwan Dollar (NTD) via credit card payment.
- For attendees and accompany Person, who come from China, Hong Kong, Macao, each person has to pay TWD640 (USD20) for Exit & Entry Permit.
Registration Fee Inclusion
- The package of full registration includes a ticket to Gala Dinner, technical visit and a Program Handbook.
Only participants with full registration are entitled to Gala Dinner.
Participants need to make registration for your seats.
- Please note that Credit Card payment for registration will be made in New Taiwan Dollars (NTD).
- We accept VISA, MASTER CARD and JCB.
- Cancellation of conference registration or technical visit registration must be submitted in writing to the Conference Secretariat before the cut-off date.
- All refund will be processed within one month after the Conference.
All correspondence, including registration confirmation, will be sent via email. A letter of confirmation will be issued by the Conference Secretariat after your registration is confirmed. It is requested that you print out the letter of confirmation for on-site check-in, where you will also receive the conference kits along with your badge.
For Domestic Student Only
To encourage domestic student to participate in this International Forum. TDM 2017 will sponsor 50 free registrations. Application will be closed by Sep. 6th, please fill in the form and send back to the TDM 2017 Secretary at your earliest convenience.